Program Helps Strengthen the Goal to Enhance Successful Reentry into the Community
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Program Helps Strengthen the Goal to Enhance Successful Reentry into the Community (2012, April 18) [386**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Program Helps Strengthen the Goal to Enhance Successful Reentry into the Community (041812CORRReentrySummitHillCC.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Hill Correctional Center is preparing to host its next Re-Entry Summit, a program designed to provide offenders with information and resources to overcome obstacles they may experience when re-entering society. The summit will be held on Wednesday, April 25, beginning at 9 a.m. Speakers from the Illinois Secretary of State, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Life Skills Center, Illinois Hunger Coalition and Alcoholics Anonymous, among other groups will be on hand to instruct offenders on how to successfully rejoin their communities.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Corrections
1301 Concordia Court
P.O. Box 19277
Springfield, IL 62794-9277
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:01:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041812CORRReentrySummitHillCC.doc - checksum='4152357212' byte count= '36864'