Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Program Helps Strengthen the Goal to Enhance Successful Reentry into the Community [386**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Program Helps Strengthen the Goal to Enhance Successful Reentry into the Community (041812CORRReentrySummitHillCC.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1301 Concordia Court
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:01:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041812CORRReentrySummitHillCC.doc - checksum='4152357212' byte count= '36864'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Corrections
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-2200
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19277
- contactZipCode: 62794-9277
- dateCreated: 04 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 18 2012
- description: The Hill Correctional Center is preparing to host its next Re-Entry Summit, a program designed to provide offenders with information and resources to overcome obstacles they may experience when re-entering society. The summit will be held on Wednesday, April 25, beginning at 9 a.m. Speakers from the Illinois Secretary of State, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Life Skills Center, Illinois Hunger Coalition and Alcoholics Anonymous, among other groups will be on hand to instruct offenders on how to successfully rejoin their communities.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012