State Health Department encourages testing during STD Awareness Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Health Department encourages testing during STD Awareness Month (2012, April 18) [385**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Health Department encourages testing during STD Awareness Month (041712IDPHSTDAwarenessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Every year sexually transmitted diseases, or STDs, cost the U.S. healthcare system $17 billion and cost individuals even more in immediate and long-term health consequences. The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) encourages residents to discuss sexual health and get tested during National STD Awareness Month in April.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:00:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041712IDPHSTDAwarenessMonth.doc - checksum='1481031350' byte count= '193536'