Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Health Department encourages testing during STD Awareness Month [385**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Health Department encourages testing during STD Awareness Month (041712IDPHSTDAwarenessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:00:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041712IDPHSTDAwarenessMonth.doc - checksum='1481031350' byte count= '193536'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 04 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 18 2012
- description: Every year sexually transmitted diseases, or STDs, cost the U.S. healthcare system $17 billion and cost individuals even more in immediate and long-term health consequences. The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) encourages residents to discuss sexual health and get tested during National STD Awareness Month in April.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012