Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0189]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- certificate of commission action (12-01896-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Leonard Taylor vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0189 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Leonard Taylor Thomas S. O'Neill E. 89th St. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Chicago, IL 60619-6816 Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed By Commonwealth Edison Company and Leonard Taylor on May 23, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Riley
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:56:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-01896-7.pdf - checksum='3869733796' byte count= '114996'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Leonard Taylor vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission