Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0170]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-01706-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Sharon Windmon vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0170 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Sharon Windmon Mark L. Goldstein 2303 N. Clybourn, Apt. 6E Atty. for Respondent Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL Thomas S. O'Neill Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Sharon Windmon on May 4, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Teague
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:50:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-01706-7.pdf - checksum='622210909' byte count= '115086'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Sharon Windmon vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicaog, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission