Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0138]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-01386-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Candace Wells vs- Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company 12-0138 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Candace Wells Thomas G. Aridas, Director S. Prairie Ave., Gas Regulatory Policy Chicago, IL Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company E. Randolph Dr., 22nd Fl. Chicago, IL Kathleen R. Pasulka-Brown Atty. for Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company Pugh Jones & Johnson, P.C. N. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED with Prejudice the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss, filed by Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company and Candace Wells on April 30, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Teague
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:10:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-01386-7.pdf - checksum='465151101' byte count= '115675'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Candace Wells vs. Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission