Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0108]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0108.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Joseph M. Moore vs- Consolidated Communications Enterprise Services, Inc. d/b/a Consolidated Communications Network Services d/b/a Consolidated Communications Public Services 12-0108 Complaint as to service in Lincoln, Illinois. Joseph M. Moore Steven L. Childers, Chief Financial Officer R-17361 Consolidated Communications Enterprise Logan Correctional Center Services, Inc. PO Box 1000 d/b/a Consolidated Communications Lincoln, IL Network Services d/b/a Consolidated Communications Public Services S. 17th St. Mattoon, IL Charles H. Peters & Lisa M. Natter Atty. for Respondent Schiff Hardin LLP S. Wacker Dr., Ste. Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED the Oral Motion to Dismiss by Complainant on May 15, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket num
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:00:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0108.pdf - checksum='2092308469' byte count= '115786'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Joseph M. Moore -vs- Consolidated Communications Enterprise Services, Inc. d/b/a Consolidate Communications Network Services; Network Services d/b/a Consolidated Communications Public Services: Complaint as to service in Lincoln, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission