Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0079]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-00796-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Constance Wikman vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0079 Complaint as to billing/charges in Lynwood, Illinois. Constance Wikman Thomas S. O'Neill Crescent Ave., Apt. 2N Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Lynwood, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Constance Wikman on May 10, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Benn
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:58:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-00796-7.pdf - checksum='425514326' byte count= '115043'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Constance Wikman vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Lynwood, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission