Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0710]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-07106-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion 11-0710 In re Proposed Contracts between Chicago Clean Energy, Inc. and Ameren Illinois (Rehearing) Company and Between Chicago Clean Energy, Inc. and Northern Illinois Gas SERVED ELECTRONICALLY Company for the Purchase and Sale of Substitute Natural Gas Under the Provisions of Illinois Public Act 97-0096. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, DENIED & & ( \ / / & ( [ , \ \ 2012 Ruling, or alternatively, to Reopen the Record on Rehearing, filed on May 15, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Wallace cc: Energy Finance Public Utilities Mr. Zuraski Ms. Nicdao-Cuyugan Mr. Beyer Mr. Kennedy Mr. Pregozen Mr.
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:59:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-07106-7.pdf - checksum='1289956591' byte count= '183923'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion: In re Proposed Contracts between Chicago Clean Energy, Inc. and Ameren Illinois Company and Between Chicago Clean Energy, Inc. and Northern Illinois Gas Company for the Purchase and Sale of Substitute Natural Gas Under the Provisions of Illinois Public Act 97-0096.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission