Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
. .Docket No. 11-0606Appendix Page of 2008 2009 Total RequestedReconciliation Reconciliation (Over) / Under Reconciliation Commission Adjustment Adjustment Recovery for Adjustments Adjustments(Over)/Under (Over)/Under Reconciliation per Company per Staff Line Rate Class Collection Collection Years (Over)/Under (Over)/Under No. (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) (F) Delivery 12,914.73$ (11,734.09)$ 1,180.64$ 1,180.64$ $ Gas Supply 105,565.69 (47,104.62) 58,461.07 58,461.07 Transportation 1,815.91 (2,185.62) (369.71) (369.71) Total 2008 & 2009 120,296.33$ (61,024.33)$ 59,272.00$ 59,272.00$ $ Sources:Col. (B): Staff Schedule 1.1, p. 2, Col. (F) Col. (C): Staff Schedule 1.1, p. 3, Col. (G)Col. (D): Col. (B) + Col. (C) Col. (E): PGL Ex. 1.1, page 1, line 15Col. (F): Col. (D) Col. (E) The Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company Summary of Uncollectible Expense Reconciliation Adjustments For the Years January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2009(In Dollars) Docket No. 11-0606Appendix Page of 2008 2008 Rider UEA Re
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:51:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0606appendix.pdf - checksum='2189943366' byte count= '23031'
- 11-0606order.doc - checksum='1837474581' byte count= '45568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 06 2012
- description: Peoples gas Light and Coke Company: Petition pursuant to Rider UEA of Schedule of Rates for gas service to initiate a proceeding to determine the accuaracy of the Rider UEA Reconciliation Statement.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission