Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State of Illinois Commerce Commission Public Utilities ... Bench Meeting Minutes March 7, 2012
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- March 7, 2012 - Bench Meeting Minutes (03-07-12Bench.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 BEFORE THEILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION PUBLIC UTILITIES BENCH SESSION Chicago, IllinoisMarch 7th, 2012 Met, pursuant to notice, at 10:30 a.m. BEFORE: MR. DOUGLAS P. SCOTT, Chairman MS. LULA M. FORD, Commission MS. ERIN M. O'CONNELL-DIAZ, Commissioner MR. SHERMAN J. ELLIOTT, Commissioner MR. JOHN T. COLGAN, Commissioner(via telephone) SULLIVAN REPORTING COMPANY, byAmy M. Spee, CSR, RPR License No. 084-004559 CHAIRMAN SCOTT: Pursuant to the provisions of Illinois Open Meetings Act, now convene regularly scheduled Bench Session of the Illinois Commerce Commission. With me in Springfield is Commissioner Elliott, via telephone is Commissioner Colgan and with us in Chicago are Commissioners Ford and O'Connell-Diaz. am Chairman Scott. We have quorum. Before moving into the agenda, according to Section 1700.10 of Title III of the Administrative Code, this is the time we allow members of the public to address the Commission. Members of the public wishing to address the Commission must notif
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:30:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 03-07-12Bench.pdf - checksum='4049016367' byte count= '74811'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 07 2012
- description: March 7, 2012 - Bench Meeting Minutes
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission