Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (12-0332order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Ameren Illinois Company: Request pursuant to Section 6 102(d) of the Illinois Public Utilities Act to incur an indebtedness by undertaking the obligation to pay the principal, interest and redemption premium, if any, on up to $450,000,000 principal amount of Senior Secured Notes for the purpose of refunding, redeeming and/or refinancing outstanding evidences of indebtedness.
Illinois Commerce Commission
Organization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:26:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0332order.doc - checksum='3772134710' byte count= '62976'