Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [12-0283]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (12-02835-30.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ 782-7434] May 30, 2012 Glacial Energy of Illinois, Inc. 12-0283 Application for Certificate of Service Authority under SERVED ELECTRONICALLY Section 16-115 of the Public Utilities Act. Michael Motylinski & Adam Gusman Corporate Counsel Glacial Energy of Illinois, Inc. Rte. 6A Sandwich, MA email@example.com NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on May 29, 2012, GRANTED the Motion to Withdraw Application for Certificate of Service Authority, filed by Glacial Energy of Illinois, Inc. on May 22, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Wallace cc: Phil Hardas, ALJ's Assistant, Illinois Commerce Commission, E. Capitol Ave., Springfield, IL 62701, firstname.lastname@example.org Greg Rockrohr, ALJ's Ass
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:25:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-02835-30.pdf - checksum='2641829247' byte count= '115882'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 30 2012
- description: Glacial Energy of Illinois, Inc.: Application for a Certificate of Service Authority under Section 16-115 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission