Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (12-0280order.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.STATE OF ILLINOIS ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION Clearview Electric Inc. Application for Certificate of Service Authority under Section 19-110 of the Public Utilities Act. 12-0280 ORDER By the Commission: On April 13, 2012, Clearview Electric Inc. ("Applicant") filed verified application with the Illinois Commerce Commission ("Commission") requesting certificate of service authority as an alternative gas supplier ("AGS") in Illinois pursuant to Section 19-110 of the Public Utilities Act ("Act"), ILCS 5/1- et seq., and Ill. Adm. Code ("Part 551"). On April , 2012, notice of the application was published in the official state newspaper, pursuant to Section 19- 110(c) of the Act and Section 551.30(a). On April and pril 23, 12, the Administrative aw Judge issued ruling requesting that additional information required under various provisions of Part be provided, that certain deficiencies be corrected, and that certain information in the application be clarified. When verified responses to t
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:25:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0280order.pdf - checksum='1303296142' byte count= '16043'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 29 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 29 2012
- description: Clearview Electric, Inc.: Application for a Certificate of Service Authority under Section 16-115 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission