Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
. .1 STATE OF ILLINOIS ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION COMMONWEALTH EDISON COMPANY Evaluation of experimental real-time pricing program. No. 11-0546 JOINT STIPULATION Commonwealth Edison Company ("ComEd"), Staff of the Illinois Commerce Commission ("Staff"), the Illinois Attorney General ("AG"), the Citizens Utility Board ("CUB") and the City of Chicago ("City ") (collectively, the "Parties ") by and through their respective counsel, enter into this stipulation ("Stipulation"), pursuant to Il l. Admin. Code Section 200.630. This proceeding was initiated by the Illinois Commerce Commission (the "Commission") to evaluate ComEd's experimental residential real-time pricing (" RRTP") program. In order to reduce the uncertainty of litigation, to conserve resources, to avoid or reduce the scope and complexity of the issues between them, and to simplify the resolution of issues in this docket, the Parties enter into this Stipulation. The Parties al so enter into this Stipulation in recognition o
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:20:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- appendix.pdf - checksum='2083160554' byte count= '571715'
- order.doc - checksum='219500091' byte count= '61952'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 29 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 29 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission -vs- Commonwealth Editon Company: Evaluation of experimental residential real-time pricing program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission