Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (12-0355order.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.STATE OF ILLINOIS ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion Authorizing release of information and entry into an interagency agreement with the Illinois Depart-ment of Revenue 12- ORDER By the Commission: The Commission has received Staff Report dated May 10, 2012, recommend-ing that the Commission enter an order authorizing the Executive Director or his designee to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Illinois Department of Revenue ("IDOR") whereby the Illinois Commerce Commission and IDOR would share with each other information related to the Prepaid Wireless 9-1-1 Surcharge Act ("Surcharge Act") [50 ILCS 753/5 et seq.] and the Wireless Emergency Telephone Safety Act [50 ILCS 751]. As noted in the Staff Report, the Surcharge Act became effective January 1, 2012. The Staff Report states that in order to maintain effective and efficient 9-1-1 systems to prepaid wireless consumers, the Surcharge Act imposes surcharge on persons who purch
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:19:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0355order.pdf - checksum='2447839514' byte count= '928686'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 22 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion: Authorizing release of information and entry into an interagency agreement with the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission