Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (12-0297order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:04:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0297order.doc - checksum='1813960842' byte count= '32256'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 16 2012
- description: US Xchange of Illinois, L.L.C. d/b/a Earthlink Business I: Petition for Emergency and Expedited Relief to protect proprietary portions from disclosure for a period of not less than two years Petitioner's 2011 Annual Report.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission