Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0107]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-01075-17.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 17, 2012 James Paul Miller vs- Consolidated Communications Enterprise Services, Inc. d/b/a Consolidated Communications Network Services d/b/a Consolidated Communications Public Services 12-0107 Complaint as to service in Lincoln, Illinois. James P. Miller Steven L. Childers, Chief Financial Officer A-92410 Consolidated Communications Logan Correctional Center Enterprise Services, Inc. PO Box 1000 d/b/a Consolidated Communications Lincoln, IL Network Services d/b/a Consolidated Communications Public Services S. 17th St. Mattoon, IL Lisa M. Natter & Charles H. Peters Attys. for Respondent Schiff Hardin LLP S. Wacker Dr., Ste. Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 16, 2012, GRANTED with & -oint Oral Motion to Dismiss on May 3, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:45:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-01075-17.pdf - checksum='1839776145' byte count= '164454'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: James Paul Miller -vs- Consolidated Communications Enterprise Services, Inc. d/b/a Consolidated Communications Network Services d/b/a/ Consolidated Communications Public Services: Complaint as to service in Lincoln Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission