Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0769]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificat of Commission Action (11-07695-17.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 17, 2012 Robert Schnoll c/o RLS Gyms Inc. vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0769 Complaint as to billing/charges in River Forest, Illinois. Robert Schnoll Mark L. Goldstein RLS Gyms Inc. Atty. for Respondent W. Webster, Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Chicago, IL Province Circle Mundelein, IL Thomas S. O'Neill Jacob J. Meister Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Atty. for Complainant Commonwealth Edison Company Jacob Meister & Associates S. LaSalle St., Ste. 2129 N. Western Ave. Chicago, IL Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 16, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Robert Schnoll c/o RLS Gyms Inc. on April 18, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Adm
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:40:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-07695-17.pdf - checksum='4221395983' byte count= '116082'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: Robert Schnoll c/o RLS Gyms Inc. -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in River Forest, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission