Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0720]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-07205-17.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 17, 2012 Jennifer Meyer vs- Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois 11-0720 Complaint as to deposit request in Carterville, Illinois. Jennifer Meyer Jackie K. Voiles Twin Lakes Ameren Illinois Company Carterville, IL d/b/a Ameren Illinois W. Washington St. Springfield, IL 62701-1117 Edward C. Fitzhenry & Matthew R. Tomc Charles Y. Davis & Daniel K. Wright Ameren Illinois Company Attys. for Respondent d/b/a Ameren Illinois Brown Hay & Stephens, LLP 1901 Chouteau Ave. S. Fifth St., Ste. PO Box (M/C 1310) Springfield, IL St. Louis, MO 63166-6149 CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 16, 2012, GRANTED the Joint Motion to Dismiss, filed by Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois and Jennifer Meyer on April 24, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. C
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:40:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-07205-17.pdf - checksum='3267105868' byte count= '116406'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: Jennifer Meyer -vs- Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois: Complaint as to a deposit request in Carterville, Illinios.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission