Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.APPENDIX TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION SUBCHAPTER f: TELEPHONE UTILITIES PART COMPETITION REPORTING Section 793.10 Annual Competition Reports 793.20 Definitions 793.30 Annual Competition Report Forms 793.40 Information to be Reported by Local Exchange Service Providers 793.50 Information to be Reported by Registered Interconnected VoIP Service Providers 793.60 Confidentiality 793.70 Waiver from Ill. Adm. Code 725.400(f) AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 13-407 and authorized by Section 10-101 of the Public Utilities Act [220 ILCS 5/13-407 and 10-101]. SOURCE: Adopted at Ill. Reg. , effective Section 793.10 Annual Competition Reports Pursuant to Section 13-407 of the Public Utilities Act [220 ILCS 5/13-407], all telecommunications carriers, as defined in Section 13-202 of the Act , certified to provide local exchange service by the Illinois Commerce Commission (Commission) under Section 13-401, 13-404 and/or 13-405 of the Act and all interconnected V
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:37:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0629appendix.pdf - checksum='457997943' byte count= '59758'
- 11-0629order.doc - checksum='190174631' byte count= '27136'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 16 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion: Adoption of 83 Ill. Adm. Code 793.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission