Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0434]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-043405-17.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 17, 2012 Illinois Commerce Commission On Its Own Motion vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0434 Investigation of Rate GAP pursuant to Section 9-250 of the Public Utilities Act. SERVED ELECTRONICALLY NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on May 16, 2012, DENIED the following: Petition for Rehearing of the Retail Energy Supply Association, filed on May 3, 2012; and IGS En \ $ \ Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Baker cc: RMD Ms. Pound Mr. Fallah Service List 11-0434 * Active Parties Thomas S. O'Neill Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL * mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Michael S. Pabian Atty. for Commonwealth Edison Comp
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:31:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-043405-17.pdf - checksum='4183651153' byte count= '188225'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Investigation of Rate GAP pursuant to Section 9-250 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission