Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Order [10-0565 & 10-0566]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Docket Nos. 10-0565/10-0566 Cons.Appendix Line Description SC1 Amount SC2 Amount SourceNo. (A) (B) (C) (D) EEP Expenses per Company 1,694,751$ 250,186$ North Shore Ex. 1.1, p. 2, line Total Adjustments per Staff 21,821 (9,554) Schedule 3.2 N, line EEP Expenses per Staff 1,716,572$ 240,632$ Line + line EEP Revenues per Company 807,806$ 272,268$ North Shore Ex. 1.1, p. 2, line RA1 to be Recovered/(Refunded) per Staff 908,766$ (31,636)$ Line line Annual Program Budget ("APB") 1,650,000$ 275,000$ North Shore Ex. 1.1, p. 2, line Carry Over Budget (Lesser of: Tariff Maximum of Annual Program Budget or Under Budget Amount (APB EEP Exp. per Staff) $ (66,572) $ 34,368 Line line RA2 to be Recovered/(Refunded) per Company 8,358$ 505$ North Shore Ex. 1.1, p. 2, line Interest 3,439$ (117)$ (Line + line 8) (0.5% / 12) * months Total Reconciliation Adjustment per Staff 853,991$ 3,120$ Line + line + line + line Total Reconciliation Adjustment per Company 853,909$ 3,156$ North Shore Ex. 1.1, p. 2, li
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:19:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0565cappendix.pdf - checksum='2363609327' byte count= '19214'
- 10-0565corder.doc - checksum='289350054' byte count= '56320'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 16 2012
- description: North Shore Gas Company; Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company: Petitions pursuant to Rider EEp of Schedule of rates for Gas Service to initiate a proceeding to determine the accuracy of the Rider EEp reconciliation Statement.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission