Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Water Pollution Control Loan Program,Annual Report, [FY 2007]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Water Pollution Control Loan Program: Annual Report [FY 2007] (annual-report-usepawater.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS WATER POLLUTION CONTROL LOAN PROGRAM ANNUAL REPORT Prepared by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency For the U.S. EPA Region October 2007 TABLE OF CONTENTS I. INTRODUCTION II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Current Reporting Period Activities III. GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS A. Conditions of the Capitalization Grant Agreement B. Goals and Accomplishments of the Intended Use Plan C. Compliance With Title II and Other Federal Authorities D. Environmental Benefits IV. PROGRAM FUNDING A. Source of Funds B. Binding Commitments C. Disbursements D. Fiscal Status of the Fund V. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS A. Financial Reports B. MBE/WBE Reports C. Single Audit Act D. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Accounting Principles ATTACHMENTS Attachment Loan Awards for the Reporting Period Attachment Financial Statements Attachment Project Descriptions For New Loan Awards During the Reporting Period Attachment CWSRF Benefits Reporting Loan List For New Loan Awards I. INTRODUCTION In accordance with
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:13:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- annual-report-usepawater.pdf - checksum='1236923059' byte count= '32448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 10 31 2007
- dateLastModified: 10 31 2007
- description: In accordance with Section 606(d) of Title VI of the Water Quality Act of 1987 and the Water Pollution Control Loan Program (WPCLP) Operating Agreement between the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), Region V, this Annual Report addresses the activities and goals of the WPCLP which were achieved during the 12 month period from July 1, 2006, to June 30, 2007.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2006-June 30, 2007