Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pollution Prevention Internship Program: 2010 Technical Summaries
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- P2 Internship Program Project Technical Summaries: 2010 (2010technical-summaries.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Bunn-O-Matic Corporation Springfield, IL Intern: Anthony Finigan Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Bunn-O-Matic, which is located in Springfield, IL, produces iced coffee, slushy, and juice machines. The intern projects focused on the lighting and building envelope. The intern was also involved with the Springfield Green Business Network initiative to expand recycling in the local community. Results: The intern made the following recommendations. Upgrade several lighting systems, including office, high bay, and task lighting. These lighting upgrades could save the company over $80,000 year and reduce CO2 emissions by 1,025 tons. The upgrades would consist of: Replacing the metal halide high bay HID fixtures with induction lighting technology Replacing all T12 and inefficient T8 fixtures with appropriate T8 lighting or induction fluorescent lighting. Removing T12 and T8 task lighting fixtures and replacing with LED lighting. Develop plan to restore roof membranes and wall coatings t
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:20:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2010technical-summaries.pdf - checksum='324171742' byte count= '120379'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Office of Pollution Prevention
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pollution Prevention
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 18 2011
- dateLastModified: 04 18 2011
- description: This report provides a summary of the projects performed during the 2010 Pollution Prevention Internship Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Office of Pollution Prevention
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010