Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report: 2001
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report: 2001 (2002, March) [IEPA/BOL/02-004]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FSRS Annual Report: 2001 (2001-fsrs-annual-report.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
During the year 2001, Federal Site Remediation Program staff provided valuable services to the people of Illinois in implementing the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (known as CERCLA or Superfund). Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) engineers, scientists, geologists and specialists involved in these cleanup programs are challenged by some of the largest and most contaminated properties in the state and the nation. They provide leadership and assistance in dealing with complex technical, legal and community issues.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Land
Program: Federal Site Remediation Section
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 15 2002
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2002
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:52:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2001-fsrs-annual-report.pdf - checksum='1146879338' byte count= '1268169'