Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report: 2001 [IEPA/BOL/02-004]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FSRS Annual Report: 2001 (2001-fsrs-annual-report.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:52:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2001-fsrs-annual-report.pdf - checksum='1146879338' byte count= '1268169'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Federal Site Remediation Section
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 15 2002
- dateLastModified: 05 16 2002
- description: During the year 2001, Federal Site Remediation Program staff provided valuable services to the people of Illinois in implementing the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (known as CERCLA or Superfund). Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) engineers, scientists, geologists and specialists involved in these cleanup programs are challenged by some of the largest and most contaminated properties in the state and the nation. They provide leadership and assistance in dealing with complex technical, legal and community issues.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2002