Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Site Remediation Program Annual Report: 2000 [IEPA/BOL/01-006]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FSRS Annual Report: 2000 (2000-fsrs-annual-report.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.In the year 2000, as in years past, the Federal Site Remediation Program provided valuable service to the people of Illinois. Staff in these assessment and cleanup programs take on some of the largest and most contaminated properties in the state, and in doing so, encounter complex technical, legal and community issues. The Program staff successfully coordi-nate the remediation of military bases and Superfund sites and also conduct high-tech environmental screening inves-tigations. They maintain good working relationships with both federal and local governments and are leaders in the use of innovative sampling and mapping equip-ment. Thomas V. Skinner Director, Illinois EPA During Federal Fiscal Year 2000, staff involved in the Illinois EPA's federal site remediation efforts were active in all as-pects of implementing the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compen-sation and Liability Act (CERCLA or "Superfund") program. Through their efforts, assistance and supervision, health ris
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:50:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2000-fsrs-annual-report.pdf - checksum='3233038084' byte count= '1137556'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Federal Site Remediation Section
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 30 2001
- dateLastModified: 04 30 2001
- description: This annual report was written to give an overview of the projects completed by the Federal Site Remediation Section.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2001