Federal Site Remediation Section Annual Report: 1999
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Site Remediation Section Annual Report: 1999 (2000, May) [IEPA/BOL/00-012]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- FSRS Annual Report: 1999 (1999-fsrs-annual-report.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
I am pleased to present this first Annual Report for the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's Federal Site Remediation Section. The Federal Site Remediation Section is charged with implementing the Federal cleanup program (better known as "CERCLA," or "Superfund") for the State of Illinois. CERCLA is an acronym for "Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980," as amended. This act was created by Congress to deal with large, uncontrolled, hazardous waste sites that present unacceptable risks to human health and the environment.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Land
Program: Federal Site Remediation Section
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 27 2001
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 27 2001
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:45:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 1999-fsrs-annual-report.pdf - checksum='2159001666' byte count= '407092'