Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IMES Updates: May 2008 (imes-updates-05-08.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ff fi fl ffifflfl *IM:A01/7142 Chromic Acid 40% chromic acid concentrate, 3,600 gallons in gallon totes available one time only, no amount restrictions, MSDS available. Urbana, IL *IM:A01/7137 Hydrochloric Acid Available one time only reagent grade hydrochloric acid, packaged four, gallon glass carboys must take all. Columbia, MO *IM:A01/7146 Pickle Liquor Spent pickle liquor acid (ferrous chloride, ferric chloride) in bulk liquid form, to 30,000 gallons per month, reuse potential wastewater treatment (phosphorous) or regeneration, sample and lab analysis on request. Elburn, IL *IM:A01/7139 Formic Acid 90% technical grade, formic acid, one-30 gallon drum available one time only, must take full supply. Columbia, MO *IM:A02/7149 Soap Very concentrated soap, mixture of raw based soap used for shampoos, laun-dry, and dish soaps, this is from remaining heels from tank trailers needing to be washed out to reload, thirty gallon totes available, sample and MSDS available. Kankakee, IL *IM:A0
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:58:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- imes-updates-05-08.pdf - checksum='3416766193' byte count= '53517'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 27 2008
- dateLastModified: 05 27 2008
- description: The Industrial Material Exchange Services (IMES) program is a free service designed to provide a mechanism for recycling and reusing unwanted materials. The exchange program maintains and distributes listings of materials both wanted and available provided by our participants.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008