Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- eAir Repair: February 2010 (eair2010february.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.If you are looking for past issues, click here. February 2010 edition In This Issue EVAP Leak with Code P0441 1996 Buick Park Avenue When My Phone Rings >> Your Grade Depends on Setting Monitors >> Using Air Team Appointment Only Testing Stations 2001 Honda Civic 2010 Seminar Schedule Dashboard Tip of the Month >> Shop ID vs. User ID Articles Needed for eAir Repair EVAP Leak with Code P0441 1996 Buick Park Avenue By: Steve Lind from Lind Auto Service, Inc. Problem: EVAP Leak with Code P0441 Solution: The flow chart did not help in this case because when the flow chart directs you to command the purge solenoid on, that equals 100% PWM. The vacuum switch would show open or purge (I forget which) at that PWM, but repair information states it is supposed to open even at 25% PWM command. As increased the PWM incrementally from 0% with the Tech 2, noticed the switch would be steadily open only well over 50% PWM. Finding no other problem, replaced the vacuum switch and checked to see what t
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:12:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- eair2010february.pdf - checksum='2429711053' byte count= '241760'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 02 10 2010
- dateLastModified: 02 10 2010
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations. This version was created as an online-only resource.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010