Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Repair Review
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair Review: February 2006 (air-review-06.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.February 2006 Air Repair OBDII Review From the Editor's Desk:This publication has been assembled for the benefit of repair shop personnel who specialize in vehicle emission repairs. It is compilation of articles that have appeared in Air Repair to help technicians better understandparticular aspects of the vehicle emission program and the repair process. The editors of Air Repair hope technicians find this publication useful and ready resource to add to their technical libraries.Review ContentsOBDII What Do We Know About OBDII Now? 2Sample VIR for Vehicle Failing OBD Test for Cat Code Ensure Success of OBDII Repairs 3RDRs (Repair Diagnostic Reports) for OBD Tests Changed Setting Readiness to Pass the OBD Test 5Don't Turn That Light Off Difficult-to-Set Readiness Monitors 8How Long Do Motorists Have to Get Their Vehicles Tested? How to Check Vehicle That Won't Communicate 9Catalytic Converters and OBDII Technical Tip 11Transmission Codes Setting Monitors that Defy Standard Methods 11H
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:24:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-review-06.pdf - checksum='2993893144' byte count= '1099676'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 10 2006
- dateLastModified: 01 10 2006
- description: This publication has been assembled for the benefit of repair shop personnel who specialize in vehicle emission repairs. It is a compilation of articles that have appeared in Air Repair to help technicians better understand particular aspects of the vehicle emission program and the repair process.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2006 February
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 2, no. 1