Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Repair Review
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair Review: August 2004 (air-review-04.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair Review From the Editor's Desk:This publication has been assembled for the benefit of repair shop personnel who specialize in vehicle emissionrepairs. It is compilation of articles that have appeared in Air Repair to help technicians betterunderstand particular aspects of the vehicle emission program and the repair process. The editors of AirRepair hope technicians find this publication useful and ready resource to add to their technical libraries. Re view Contents OBD TestsOBD is Off to Successful Start Sample VIR for Vehicle Failing OBD Test for Cat Code 3Ensure Success of OBDII Repairs RDRs (Repair Diagnostic Reports) for OBD Tests Changed 4Setting Readiness to Pass the OBD Test Don't Turn That Light Off 6Difficult-to-Set Readiness Monitors How to Check Vehicle That Won't Communicate 9OBDII (pass/fail/reject sheet) IM240 TestingWhat Does It Take To Pass an IM240 est The Straight Scoop on Dynamometers 11Myths About the IM240 Test Diagnostic Tip (EGR) 12Voucher Test Passes
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:19:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-review-04.pdf - checksum='1604609607' byte count= '1075299'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 11 2004
- dateLastModified: 08 11 2004
- description: This publication has been assembled for the benefit of repair shop personnel who specialize in vehicle emission repairs. It is a compilation of articles that have appeared in Air Repair to help technicians better understand particular aspects of the vehicle emission program and the repair process.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2004 August
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 1, no. 1