Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: September 2005 (air-repair-september-2005.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Presorted First ClassUS Postage PAIDPermit Carol Stream, IL New shop Shop name change Change of address Phone number change Technician moved to new shop PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY Name Title Company Name Company Address City, State, Zip Company Phone Fax Mailing Address (if different than above) Address City, State, Zip Air RepairEnvirotest Illinois, Inc. E. Hill StreetVilla Park, IL Call us at: (847) 758-3434 Email: AR@il.etest.com Or mail to: Illinois Environmental Protection AgencyVehicle Emissions Test Program PO Box 767Elk Grove Village, IL 60009-0767 VOLUME NUMBER EPTEMBER 2005 Please keep us up to date with current information on your business to help us ensure that you continue to receive Air Repair. Use the form below to send us corrected information, or let us know by phone. If you mail the corrections, be sure to send the entire back page and mark the appropriate box(es) below: Catalytic Converters and OBDII Envirotest CSRs Attend OBDII TrainingSeminar Sponsored by IEPA Station
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:03:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-september-2005.pdf - checksum='2313667503' byte count= '270963'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 29 2005
- dateLastModified: 01 09 2006
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2005 September
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 8, no.4