Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: October 2004 (air-repair-october-2004.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair October 2004 Volume Number October 2004 Common OBDII Known Manufacturer Issues and Fixes By Ken Beauvais, IEPA OutreachSome vehicles have readiness monitors that are harder to set than others. You'll need to use allof your resources to find Drive Cycle that will work. Communication issues may exist be-tween your equipment and the vehicle. (See "When Vehicles Fail to Communicate." onpage 4.) number of publications can be of help. Motor has page OBDII DriveCycle Guide. The 2004 edition of the Mitchell Emission Control Application Guide has avery helpful section in the back on the more difficult-to-set vehicles. And if you attend theOBDII seminars sponsored by the Illinois EPA you will receive the Colorado State UniversityDrive Cycle CD. For more information check the online services, OEMs and www.nastf.org.The USEPA also has recall emissions website, which includes some but not all recalls,at www.epa.gov/otaq/recall.htm. In addition, the following bulletins can beof help: Ni
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:57:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-october-2004.pdf - checksum='1932193538' byte count= '111316'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 10 06 2004
- dateLastModified: 10 05 2004
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2004 October
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 7, no. 4