Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: October 2002 (air-repair-october-2002.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair October 2002 Volume Number October 2002Who says there's no such thing as free ride? Savvy technicians have been learning more this year about how to fix IM240 and OBD failures at numerous freeseminars sponsored by IEPA Outreach. The good news is you still have time to take advantage of these freebies that really teach you something. So if you haven't yet attended these outstanding seminars lead by Al Santini, oneof the top instructors around, you have everything to gain by signing up for seminar series listed below. Add your name to the list of some 1,100 technicians, service managers, and shop owners that have taken advantage of thistruly outstanding opportunity to increase their knowledge base and improve their REIs. There has been percent average increase in REIs among shops that have attended, and additional shops have made it into theRepair Facility Performance Report. Below is the remaining 2002 Santini Seminar schedule: How to Fix an IM240 FailurePart Part Part Sout
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:54:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-october-2002.pdf - checksum='1006987774' byte count= '135153'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 10 15 2002
- dateLastModified: 10 25 2002
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2002 October
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 5, no. 4