Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: March 2007 (air-repair-march-2007.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.VO/OEAEo/oe aess NAEo/,oe* M*^' ssss' CONTENTS Air Team Trainer Scot Manna Crowned ACDelco Technician of the Millennium Welcome Ken Zanders Outreach Seminar Schedule Emission Test Changes for 2007 and 2008 Repair Industry Experts on Board with the Air Team Air Team Trainer Scot Manna Crowned ACDelco Technician of the Millennium Convention was held October 29, Vega s, rawing nea rly 6,0 people for he na pha se of fou r-pa it av ow down the final contestants to eight te ch icia ns rom over Nor mer ica, Scot Manna, the owner of M&B Automotive, Inc. in Des Plaines, IL took home the rand prize valued at more than $40,000, including trips to the Bahamas, an appearance package for his shop, new General Motors (GM) vehicle and commemorative trophy. Tak ing almost one full yea to complete this competition, there were three phases prior to the final in Las Vegas. In phase one, ACDelco's Total Service Support (TSS) technicians from all over North America registered to participate in the contest
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:43:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-march-2007.pdf - checksum='1659476579' byte count= '644182'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 07 2007
- dateLastModified: 03 07 2007
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2007 March
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 10, no.2