Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: March 2006 (air-repair-march-2006.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.R ather than write technicalarticle for Air Repair , thought it would be interestingand perhaps more beneficial to shop owners to tell you about how improvedmy Repair Effectiveness Index (REI) and increased my business.At the end of September 2005, we were in the top five for overall REIscores coupled with total repairs, but we struggled in the beginning. The mostimportant thing we did was to attend every meeting and class offered by theIllinois EPA's Outreach Program. They provided some great insight on how Icould expand my business into this relatively untapped market if could fixemissions failures. was skeptical at first, but after attending these FREEseminars realized the seminar sponsors wanted to get these vehicles fixed asmuch as did. found out that not only did their techniques work, but that theywould advertise for FREE that could fix emissions failures. made mytechnicians attend classes along with me, and explained to them that the morethey knew, the more they could fix. In
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:40:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-march-2006.pdf - checksum='1483572210' byte count= '641467'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 02 01 2006
- dateLastModified: 02 06 2006
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2006 March
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 9, no. 1