Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: July 2006 (air-repair-july-2006.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.VOLUME NUMBER 2J ULY 2006 CONTENTS Driving Isn't Always the Fix after Eight Rejects 2006 Outreach Seminars Tired Engine Revitalized to Pass Emissions Test Outreach Information If the Light Is On, the Vehicle is Broken How Fast Am Going? Driving Isn't Always the Fix after Eight Rejects By John Getta, Manager, Firestone of Lisle, Lisle, IllinoisA new customer came in with 5.4L,1997 Expedition for reject: three monitors EVAP, O2S, and O2Sheater were not ready. asked him if he could provide me with any repair history,but after numerous other shops and dealers told him to "just drive it" and eight rejects inthree months, he was so confused he had no idea what had been done to the vehicle.I started by doing hard reset (disconnecting the battery for at least20 minutes) and left the vehicle inside overnight. The next morning pluggedin my Vetronix Master Tech, and tried to follow the drive trace as closely aspossible. The EGR and CAT monitors passed, but the same three monitorswould not run.
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:29:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-july-2006.pdf - checksum='2426425131' byte count= '686282'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 06 07 2006
- dateLastModified: 07 10 2006
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2006 July
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 9, no.2