Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Raw Yellowfin Tuna product Associated with Salmonella Bareilly Outbreak Recalled [377**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Raw Yellowfin Tuna product Associated with Salmonella Bareilly Outbreak Recalled (041412IDPHSalmonellaBareilly.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:26:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041412IDPHSalmonellaBareilly.doc - checksum='222437144' byte count= '200704'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 04 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 14 2012
- description: Collaborative investigation efforts of state, local and federal public health agencies indicate that a frozen raw yellowfin tuna product, known as Nakaochi Scrape, from Moon Marine USA Corporation is the likely source of the Salmonella Bareilly outbreak. Marine USA Corporation of Cupertino, California is voluntarily recalling 58,828 pounds of a frozen raw yellowfin tuna product, labeled as Nakaochi Scrape AA or AAA. The Nakaochi Scrape is associated with an outbreak of 116 cases of Salmonella Bareilly in 20 states and the District of Columbia, including 10 cases in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012