Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: July 2005 (air-repair-july-2005.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.W LT YWe are looking for articles that can help Air Repair readers learn more about fixing OBDII problems. Our editorial staff can polish the grammar, or can actually write the story if you give us basic outline of how you were able to fix broken OBDII vehicle. We also needgood digital photos or photo ideas to help illustrate the stories, and if you don't have digital camera, we can provide photographer to make your ideas come alive. As thank you for your input, we will provide you with set of free high quality fender covers sporting theAIR TEAM logo, courtesy of Envirotest Illinois. To submit story or let us know about one you can help us with, just call Illinois EPA Outreach representative Ken Beauvais at (847) 758-3434.One of My Easiest Repairs Setting CAT Monitor Requires Proper Engine Temperature By Ben Ceyer, Owner, Automotive Repair Specialists, Berwyn, IL JULY2005AIRREPAIR Presorted First ClassUS Postage PAIDPermit Carol Stream, IL New shop Shop name change Change of address
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:31:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-july-2005.pdf - checksum='3988128898' byte count= '819539'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 06 21 2005
- dateLastModified: 07 15 2005
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2005 July
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 8, no. 3