Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: July 2004 (air-repair-july-2004.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair July 2004 Illinois EPA Announces CostSavings in Vehicle Testing Program Six Stations to Close July 1The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) and Envirotest Illinois have developed aplan that will return million dollars in cost savings to the state. The plan includes theclosing of six emission test stations on July 1, 2004.The current testing stations in the Chicago metropolitan area will be reduced to 23on July with five stations closing this year. The stations to be closed July are Aurora,Schaumburg, Streamwood, Wheeling, and Chicago 14th Place. The seven test stations inthe Metro East area will be reduced to six with the closing of the Glen Carbon station on July 1.In addition, stations at th Street in Chicago and at Hillside will be closed no later thanOctober 1, 2005. The station closings were based on acareful network analysis to ensure the least possible impact on motorist convenience. Atleast percent of vehicle owners subject to testing will still live wi
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:30:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-july-2004.pdf - checksum='1861463195' byte count= '139656'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 06 07 2004
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2004
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2004 July
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 7, no. 3