Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: July 2001 (air-repair-july-2001.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair July 2001 Volume Number July 2001 The second quarter of 2001 isbehind us, and the next issue of the Repair Facility Performance Reportwill soon become available at the test stations.We appreciate the efforts of the repair industry to fix emissionfailures. You have responded to the challenge of fixing IM240 failuresby attending seminars and training classes. Without the technicalexpertise of the repair industry, we would not be able to achievecleaner air. Identifying gross polluting vehicles means nothing ifthe repair industry is not prepared to fix them.We have received many comments about the Repair Effec-tiveness Index (REI) and thought this would be good time to discussenhancements of how the REI is calculated.The last issue of the Repair Facility Performance Report (April2001) identifies shops that performed at least five IM240 repairsduring the previous six months (October 1, 2000 to March 31,2001) and achieved Repair Effectiveness Index of 75% orgreater. During this
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:23:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-july-2001.pdf - checksum='2742096867' byte count= '141207'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 02 2001
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2001
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2001 July
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 4, no. 3