Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: January 2008 (air-repair-january-2008.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.VO/OEAEo/oe aeae NAEo/ssoe, ae J*_AE*,* ^''' CONTENTS Your GRADE Will Depend on SETTING READINESS Outreach Seminar Schedule Truman College Partners with SIUC Diagnosing Dirty Injectors Your GRADE Will Depend on SETTING READINESS planned for the Illinois Vehicle Emissions Testing Program, as outlined in the last issue of Air Repair. Improvements to the Repair Facility Performance Report (RFPR) are also planned to make the book easier to understand and help motorists select repair shop for vehicles that failed test or were rejected for readiness. The Repair Effectiveness Index will be simplijed, using letter "Grade" instead of the current percentage jgure. The report will be renamed the Repair Shop REPORT CARD, and will include "Grade" (or Repair Effectiveness Index "REI") for each shop that repaired at least ten emissions failures during the past six months and achieved at least "C" grade. The Grades will be A, and C: = 93-100%; = 84-92%; and = 75-83%. The Report Card will indicate to
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:21:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-january-2008.pdf - checksum='3410129188' byte count= '1000390'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 16 2008
- dateLastModified: 01 16 2008
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2008 January
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol.11, no. 1