Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: January 2004 (air-repair-january-2004.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair January 2004 Volume Number January Vehicle Emission Testing Program Highlights and Insights Editor's Note: As the editors of Air Repair, wewanted to feature year-end wrap-up story from the perspectives of many of theparticipants in the vehicle emission-testing program. We asked each of our respondentsthe following question: As they relate to the vehicle emission testing program in generaland your function in particular, what are the major highlights of the vehicle emissionstesting program for 2003? Dick Forbes, Manager, Division ofMobile Source Programs, Illinois EPA, responded to our question bydiscussing the overall effectiveness of the vehicle inspection andmaintenance program in Illinois and praising the cooperative spirit of therepair industry. He said: "As we reported in Septemberof this year, air quality in Illinois has improved substantially since theClean Air Act was passed in 1970, but we still have much work to doto help the Northeastern Illinois (NEI) and Metro
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:18:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-january-2004.pdf - checksum='352635294' byte count= '103229'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 12 21 2003
- dateLastModified: 12 21 2003
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2004 January
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 7, no. 1