Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: January 2003 (air-repair-january-2003.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair January 2003 Volume Number January 2003 As we enter the fourth year of theenhanced emissions test program in Illinois, it is an ideal time to reflecton where we have been and where we are going.In February 1999, the enhanced vehicle emissions program startedwith no technical start-up problems. The repair industry, Envirotest, andthe public had chance to understand the new test and the impact itwould have in identifying gross polluting vehicles. Everyoneinvolved came to understand the dynamometer, analyzers and relatedtest equipment, and became confident in the integrity of theprogram. The repair industry embracedthe program with enthusiasm. The industry quickly learned the differ-ence between concentration measurements (ppm) and massmeasurements (gpm). The first two years of the program gave theindustry an opportunity to learn what it takes to fix an IM240 Reflections on 2002 and Beyond failure and to prepare for the switchto final cutpoints in February 2001. The industry
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:16:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-january-2003.pdf - checksum='2226803250' byte count= '515302'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 28 2003
- dateLastModified: 01 30 2003
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2003 January
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 6, no. 1