Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: January 2001 (air-repair-january-2001.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair January 2001 Volume Number January 2001 On February 1, 2001, the pass-failstandards (or "cutpoints") used in the Illinois vehicle emissions testprogram will be tightened for 1988 and newer vehicles.The Illinois EPA used the United States EnvironmentalProtection Agency's phase-in cutpoints for the first two years ofemission testing and will replace them with final cutpoints for mostvehicles as of February 1. As you may recall from theColorado State Phase and Phase II seminars, the federalexhaust emission standard for passenger cars has been gpmHC and 3.4 gpm CO since 1975. When Illinois started the IM240 testin 1999, the pass-fail cutpoints were set high to give the automotiverepair industry two years to learn what would be involved in diagnos-ing and repairing vehicles that fail transient emissions test.The chart to the right shows what the new cutpoints will be.This chart supersedes all previously published Air Team charts on finalcutpoints. New Exhaust Emission Cutpoints
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:12:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-january-2001.pdf - checksum='3214311134' byte count= '237476'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 31 2001
- dateLastModified: 01 31 2001
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2001 January
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 4, no. 1