Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: February 1999 (air-repair-february-1999.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair February 1999 Volume Number February 1999 The new enhanced emissions testprogram started on Feb. 1. With stations and lanes, the newprogram will be the largest centralized vehicle inspection program inthe United States. It features an I/ transient loaded test for most1981 and newer vehicles. All vehicles receive gas-cap pressuretest. repair diagnostic report is printed for all vehicles that fail anyportion of the test. Free I/M Start-up Seminarswere offered to top-level technicians, service writers and managersbefore start-up of the enhanced program. The seminars consist oftwo sessions: Phase I: Enhanced I/M Emissions Seminar forOwners, Managers, and InService Technicians and Phase II:Repairing HC, CO, and NOx I/M I/M Testing Begins No waiting on opening day at Chicago-14th Place station. Customer in walkway of waitingbooth. Failures-Start-UpStrategies. More seminars will be offered in early 1999. (Seepage for details.) hotline is available to helprepair technicians with h
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:58:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-february-1999.pdf - checksum='1040792276' byte count= '143718'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 02 10 1999
- dateLastModified: 02 10 1999
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 1999 February
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol.2, no.1