Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: August 2001 (air-repair-august-2001.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair August 2001 Volume Number August 2001Are you ready for the OBD II Program? Continued on page The three-part seminar series tohelp technicians diagnose and repair IM240 failures continues tobe success. With seminars completed, the results are alreadyplaying out in more vehicles passing the IM240 inspection. There's still time to attend "How to fix anIM240 Failure" seminar presented by Al Santini The success stories areendless. Shops have seen an immediate improvement in theirREI. Some of these same shops are now listed in the latest issue of theRepair Facility Performance Report (RFPR). One shop owner from the northern suburbs wrote tous recently stating that since his technicians attended the three-partseminar series, his shop's REI has gone from 38% to 65%. He wrotethat Al's delivery and material Ross attaches the new OBD II cableconnector to vehicle in position at the Elk Grove Village station. Elk Grove Village Station ManagerVickie Ross shows Ron Wohrle and Major Hearn
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:54:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- air-repair-august-2001.pdf - checksum='3429192893' byte count= '85424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 10 2001
- dateLastModified: 08 10 2001
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2001 August
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 4, no.4