Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Repair: April 2009 (AirRepair-Apr09.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Air Repair Volume 12, No. April 2009 Why the change? Repair Industry Outreach is promoting greener environment and reducing paper use by distributing Air Repair by email starting May of 2009. The new eAir Repair will help to reduce our carbon footprint, save money on printing and postage, and dis-seminate information on more timely basis. The introduction of the "Dashboard" now makes this an appropriate time to be eco-responsible and utilize the web based program. How do get eAir Repair? It is important that everyone that receives this paper copy of Air Repair sign up on the "Dashboard" to receive the new eAir Repair at https://www.ildashboard.com.Register online https:// www.ildashboard.com Register Now for FREE Seminars! CONTENTS LAST ISSUE! Cover DASHBOARD Cover Outreach Seminar Schedule 2-4 Testimonials Communicating OBD to customers AIR REPAIR GOING WHAT CAN THE DASHBOARD DO FOR BeneO/ts: Enter Repair Data through the website eliminating errors and paper. Review Repair Data in t
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:36:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- AirRepair-Apr09.pdf - checksum='4036989566' byte count= '1434567'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Air Team
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 20 2009
- dateLastModified: 04 22 2009
- description: Air Repair is a newsletter written for emissions testing personnel/stations.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2009 April
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol.12, no. 2