Phoenix Insurance Co. v. Rosen
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Phoenix Insurance Co. v. Rosen (2011, April 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Freeman, Thomas, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride took no part in the decision. This Cook County insurance dispute arose from a 2001 automobile accident in which Martha Rosen, the appellee here, was injured. Phoenix Insurance Company is her insurer. The other drivers insurance policy had only $25,000 of coverage for her claims, while her own underinsured motorist coverage was $500,000.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:57:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110679.pdf - checksum='4161604233' byte count= '154809'
- 110679s.pdf - checksum='2763375865' byte count= '88255'