Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Annual Performance Review Report -\- 2005: Emissions Reduction Market System [IEPABOA/06-001]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ERMS Annual Report 2005 (aprr-2005-full.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.State of Illinois Rod R. Blagojevich, Governor Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Douglas P. Scott, Director Annual Performance Review Report 2005 Emissions Reduction Market System April 2006 IEPABOA/06-001 Emissions Reduction Market System Annual Performance Review Report 2005 Illinois Environmental Protection Agency 1021 North Grand Avenue East Post Office Box Springfield, Illinois 62794-9276 April 2006 Table of Contents Section Page 1.0 Introduction. 1.1 Nonattainment and the Chicago Area 1.2 Basics of ERMS.1 1.3 ERMS Contribution to the ROP and Attainment.3 2.0 Scope of the Annual Performance Review Report 3.0 Area-wide Emission Status 3.1 Source Types.7 3.2 Total Aggregate VOM Emissions.8 3.3 Breakdown of ATU Use 3.4 Expired ATUs 3.5 ATU Vintage Summary 3.6 Findings.10 4.0 Evaluation of Trading Activities.11 4.1 Account Officers.11 4.2 Website Access 4.3 Transaction Summary 4.4 ATU Availability 4.5 Average ATU Market Price 4.6 Findings.16 5.0 Alternative ATU Generation.17
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:47:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- aprr-2005-full.pdf - checksum='2682364743' byte count= '1739939'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 26 2006
- dateLastModified: 04 27 2006
- description: This report documents the progress that results from implementation of this new market system and provides an analytical framework that serves as a platform for future evaluation of key trends and patterns that may be important for us to monitor.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2006